Himalaya Universal Balm 29°n - 81°e - CîmeRegular price €15,50
Soothing and repairing balm for everyday use. Composed of 7 essential oils and chiuri butter from the Himalayas. To be used among others:
- in case of irritated skin
- in case of tired muscles and stiff joints
- to warm up the muscles
- in case of cracks, scars, insect bites and bruises
- to breathe more freely
- in case of tired feet.
Organic and natural. Not tested on animals. Without parabens, without (synthetic) perfume, without phenoxyethanol.
For every product purchased, we donate a share of the profits to the Little Doctors project in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Capacity: 50ml
- Use-by date after opening: 6 months
- Apply as often as desired, a small amount to cleansed body skin and massage in lightly.
- External use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and lesions.
- Do not use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adult use only. Not suitable for children.
aqua (water) - sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil* - lavandula angustifolia (lavender) water* - cetearyl alcohol - glycerin - glyceryl stearate citrate - prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil* - cera alba (beeswax) - bassia butyracea (chiuri ) seed butter - glyceryl caprylate - zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil* - gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil* - cellulose gum - microcrystalline cellulose - mentha arvensis (cornmint) leaf extract* - sodium stearoyl glutamate - tocopherol - xanthan gum - chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract - juniperus chinensis (himalayan juniper) leaf extract* - potassium sorbate - cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil* - rhododendron anthopogon (rhododendron) flower/leaf extract - geraniol** - limonene** - linalool**
* Ingredient from organic farming
** From natural essential oils
99.60% of total ingredients are of natural origin
39.50% of the total ingredients are from organic farming