Under My Skin Box - CîmeRegular price €60,50
- The cream under my skin
- Cleansing oil Recipe of purity
- Rose dew miscellar water
This box, ideal as a gift, includes a routine to take care of yourself or others if you give it as a gift!
For what type of skin?
Dry & mature skin
This cream repairs and nourishes the skin of the face and neck.
- Sea buckthorn berries , harvested at high altitudes in the Himalayas, are rich in vitamins and omega 7, an essential fatty acid for collagen production and skin regeneration.
- Rosehip oil promotes skin elasticity, helps fight wrinkles and gives skin a beautiful glow.
Organic and natural. Not tested on animals. Without parabens, without (synthetic) perfume, without phenoxyethanol.
For every product purchased, we donate a share of the profits to the Little Doctors project in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Capacity: 50ml
- Use-by date after opening: 6 months
- Apply and massage lightly into the skin of the face and neck after cleansing.
- Can be applied morning and evening.
aqua (water) - aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice* - rosa damascena (rose) flower water* - glycerin - caprylic capric triglyceride - cocos nucifera (coconut) oil* - dicaprylyl ether - glyceryl stearate citrate - methylheptyl isostearate - oryza sativa ( hydrolyzed rice) starch, cetyl babassuate - rosa rubiginosa (roseship) seed oil* - hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract* - glyceryl dibehenate - benzyl alcohol - aroma (fragrance)** - cellulose gum - microcrystalline cellulose - sodium stearoyl glutamate - rosa damascena (rose) extract* - tribehenin - hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil* - xanthan gum - tocopherol - glyceryl - behenate - dehydroacetic acid - citric acid - citronellol** - geraniol** - linalool** - citral** - rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract* - potassium sorbate - sodium benzoate - glycine soya oil
* Ingredient from organic farming
** From natural essential oils
98.98% of total ingredients are of natural origin
25.59% of the total ingredients are from organic farming