Kings Of Indigo (KOI) is much more than a denim brand: it's a brand that has as much conscience as style: the collections are stunning, the cuts incredible and the materials are not only of impeccable quality, but in addition, they are eco -friendly and the working and salary conditions of the workers are regularly checked because jeans, however cool they may be, must first of all inspire us with the pride of wearing them.
It's not greenwashing, it's a real statement at KOI .
We wanted to offer you a brand that gives you an incredible look while respecting our planet and our values!
- Fully PETA approved (vegan) since 2020.
- 100% certified organic cotton; GOTS or OCS.
- Up to 95% of the collection is made of sustainable materials.
- Fair and safe working conditions in 100% of audited production sites
- A minimum wage is guaranteed at all facilities.
- 2020: launch of an exclusive denim capsule collection, without new cotton.
- 2020: development and production of biodegradable stretch denims.
- 2020: elimination of PP spray on denims.
IT'S ALL GONE.... DON'T PANIC NEXT KINGS OF INDIGO SEASON WILL MAKE ITS COME BACK ON OUR SITE.